Year 3 Cricket Training

Here we are having our first lesson. We practiced throwing, catching, bowling & batting. It really was such good fun!

image

Users who have LIKED this post:

9 thoughts on “Year 3 Cricket Training

1. Daisy

I really enjoyed the first cricket lesson, I got a bit dangerous though! I hit the ball to hard and the wall got a hard smack!

2. Jaidon

Doing cricket was really fun and trying to get the balls under people’s legs and this is for everyone in the class well done at cricket you all do every well

Users who have LIKED this post:

3. Abbi

I loved throwing and catching , I can throw really high . When we do cricket I like watching others to give me some ideas of how to hold the cricket bat correctly , how to move the bat forwards.

Users who have LIKED this post:

1. Jaidon

it was really fun catching and throwing and I also liked when we needed to get the ball under peoples legs and the best part was doing cricket every time I tried to hit the ball I missed but finally I hit the ball and I was so happy, and everyone who hit the ball well done I think you tried really hard and I think it took a bit of practise.

4. Daisy

A good batter has to keep their eyes on the ball all the time. The batter also has to hold the bat correctly to get a good hit!

Users who have LIKED this post:

5. Abbi

I loved cricket it was amazing I couldn’t find out how to hit the ball with out making the ball hit the roof but know I know and all of the class does too!

Users who have LIKED this post:

6. Jessica Hughes

I was very good at cricket but I didn’t make it to the competition. When me and Rachael were throwing and catching Rachael kept on dropping the ball but I kept throwing it diagonally so Rachael couldn’t catch the ball!